[Fredslist] RE: Gotham

devika kamboh devikak at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 28 14:00:51 EDT 2006

    I need your help Gotham members :
  ·         Do we have any Egyptian Gotham members- I need help with a program in Cairo between July 18-21st and need some information help also. This is a program to raise funds for SATH (society for accessible travel and hospitality)
  ·         Travel Agent or agents for Egypt with good contacts in Egypt who can handle visa requirements for a huge fund raiser between July 18-21st, 2006 in Cairo.
  ·         Also urgently need a contact in the Egyptian Embassy and information on any Egyptian cultural group in Manhattan who could help me.

    Please call Devika Kamboh (GC for Gotham South Asian) ASAP at 9174767873 or 212 560 4555

Your prompt response will be greatly appreciated :O)