[Fredslist] ext Meeting, Thursday, July 6th - Gotham Hispanic

Linda Queenie Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Mon Jun 26 16:34:15 EDT 2006

Good Afternoon Gotham,

PLEASE NOTE:  OUR NEXT MEETING  OF GOTHAM HISPANIC  WILL BE HELD AT A
DIFFERENT LOCATION

The Friars Club will be closed for renovation and we will have our regular
meeting (just this once) at:

Table XII
109 East 56tth Street (East of Park Avenue)

12:30 PM to 2:00 PM

Please RSVP ASAP.    I have to give the restaurant an accurate head count.
Please Ride the Circuit to our meeting.  We are a lively and growing group
and still have spots to fill.  This is your chance to visit if your spot is
clear.

Clear with me and mail check to Fred for reservation.  $40, no
cancellations, no walk-ins.

Gothamly,

Linda, Group Coordinator
Gotham Hispanic