[Fredslist] Landrum workshop kudos

Phyllis Weiss Haserot pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
Sun Jun 25 23:32:48 EDT 2006

Kudos to Mike Landrum for an excellent workshop on presentation skills on Saturday, June 19th. The "Passionate Speaker" was very attentive to each of the participants. It was clear he really cared about helping each of us raise the bar. The small group quickly bonded and found it both fun and enlightening.

I attended the workshop just a few days before having two speaking engagements on inter-generational relations in Chicago and Indianapolis last week, and it helped me to better formulate and convey my stories and engage the audiences.

I highly recommend Mike for coaching on presentation and speaking skills.

Phyllis

Phyllis Weiss Haserot
Practice Development Counsel
Consulting/Coach to the Next Generation
Author of "The Rainmaking Machine: Marketing Planning, Strategy and Management"

* Next Generation, Next Destination*
* Succeed in Your Own Personal Style *
* Build Your Influence Quotient (IQ) *
* Get a Seat at the Table *