[Fredslist] Looking to raise money for......a client's consumer product's company

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Fri Jun 23 16:48:57 EDT 2006

Can Gotham assist us in raising money for a client who owns a successful
three-year old consumer products company that manufactures home use women's
beauty spa appliances.

The products they market are currently available at every Wal-Mart store in
America, Ulta, Fortunoff, Sharper Image, Hammacher Schlemmer, amazon.com,
Target stores, and others ‹soon Walgreens and Brooks--and easily sells-out
on QVC.

Our PR efforts have also landed them on The Today Show as well as in the
pages of Redbook, Family Circle, Extra! so obviously their prodcuts have
traction and have been hugely successful at retail.  Everybody want them!

Please be in touch with me directly if you have any leads or ideas.  Would
love hearing from my Gotham friends directly.

Many thanks,

Bambe Levine, President
Bambe Levine Public Relations
222 East 44th Street  -- 9th floor