[Fredslist] exceptional west side coop

D Cronson dcronson at nyc.rr.com
Thu Jun 22 14:23:12 EDT 2006

this coop is truly special, both inside and outside (great west end avenue location). 1220 square feet includes
2 large bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms,a large dining room, a very large, step-down living room and extra, built-in closet space. it gets lots of light and has a partial hudson river view. both bathrooms (all marble) and the kitchen (granite with custom made cabinets and new appliances) have been recently and completely redone. NO BROKERS-I MEAN IT. this is direct to the gotham family. i prefer calls to e-mails. try me anytime at 212-362-3322.
don cronson