[Fredslist] nonprofit seeks free office space

Kevin J.Farrelly kjf at farrellylaw.com
Tue Jun 20 18:56:25 EDT 2006

A good friend, Glen Leiner, is Executive Director of the Art Deco Society of
New York.  They are in need of a small office somewhere in Manhattan.
Unfortunately, they are not in a position to pay rent at this time.  See
Glen's message below.  If anyone can help him, I would appreciate it.

Kevin J. Farrelly

-

Law Offices of Kevin J. Farrelly

270 Madison Avenue