[Fredslist] Parents Day

Patricia Carabello P.Carabello at cmcinteractive.com
Mon Jun 19 12:21:58 EDT 2006

Although I am not a parent myself, I think the changing face of the
American family is a good argument in favor of combining the two
holidays.  There are many children who don't have a mother and a father
in their lives.  Many have only a mother or a father, or 2 same sex
parents.  A combined holiday would provide children with the opportunity
to honor and acknowledge any parental figures in their lives, whether
male, female, biological or not.

Trish

Patricia E. Carabello

Principal