[Fredslist] Event Planners' Resource

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 15 16:19:46 EDT 2006

My friend, Dean Sandler, who is considering joining Gotham, has considerable experience as a Special Events Project Manager.  His expertise allows him to assist in planning and executing the entire event, from selecting music and sound systems, food and beverage fulfilment to the marketing and promoting of the event itself.  If any of our fellow Gothamites or their corporate friends are in need of such a resource, Dean is among the best in NYC and I can testify to that firsthand, having just experienced his capabilities as he produced the 2006 Images in Advertising Awards working with AOL at the Time Warner Center.  He can be reached directly at (917) 282-5145.  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber (917) 279-2303.
http://mail.yahoo.com