[Fredslist] Any First hand experience with the Canary Islands

GaryKorbel gekorbel at optonline.net
Sat Jun 10 11:09:19 EDT 2006

Trying to pull together about 10 days in October, early or late is ok.

Any comments on the weather in mid October in Tenerife? Flight times from NYC I believe direct to Tenerife is no longer available (true or false) need to fly to Madrid first? General price per night for a double in a good place? Is Morocco an option as a one day excursion? Do they have all inclusive? I know the Riu chain may be over there as an inclusive, general prices per person.

Anything else of value I am all ears this would be for 2 adults only. We are active and not afraid to be physically active if the Canaries call for it.

Thanks in advance regards

Gary E. Korbel
(H) 516 333 9717
(C) 516 754 3818