[Fredslist] Songs for video

Raj Goel raj at brainlink.com
Thu Jun 8 09:00:59 EDT 2006

Spider,

 	Each of the links below shows the contents of each of the CDs -
that should give you an idea of what was cool in the 40's/50's.

 	Top pop songs of 1940-1944:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00000336Y/002-5760550-2600855?v=glance&n=5174

 	Songs that got us through WWII:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000032SP/qid=1149771503/ref=br_lf_m_1/002-5760550-2600855?n=13463581&s=music&v=glance

Great Records Of The Decade: 40's Hits, Vol. 1
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000000CVK/qid=1149771503/ref=br_lf_m_3/002-5760550-2600855?n=13463581&s=music&v=glance

Billboard Pop Memories: 1950-1954
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000003372/002-5760550-2600855?v=glance&n=5174

Billboard Top Movie Hits: 1950-1954 (Soundtrack Anthology) [SOUNDTRACK]
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000033S7/002-5760550-2600855?v=glance&n=5174

-- Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731