[Fredslist] Small business Event on Long Island

Charles Schreiber CSchreiber at lidc.org
Wed Jun 7 15:37:00 EDT 2006

I'd like to let all my fellow Gothamites know about a Small Business Event on Long Island next week that I am participating in. Here's our intro:

As a small business owner, how can you handle it all? How do you balance your life and your business and stay sane? Where can you find the help you need with necessary yet challenging topics? How do you get the answers you need if you don't know the questions to ask? Brookhaven's Small Business Advisory Council has the answer! Join us for this FREE small business event to get the tools you need to bring your business to its next level!  With hundreds of resources available, this event will show you how to use your local government and other professionals to help your business reach its full potential

Please see the attachment for RSVP details- Its free but the information is invaluable!

Charles F. Schreiber
Long Island Development Corporation (LIDC)
Vice President, Lending
45 Seaman Avenue
Bethpage, NY 11714
516-433-5000, x1025
cschreiber at lidc.org
www.lidc.org
Long Island Development Corporation is a regional economic development, not-for-profit corporation which makes long term, affordable loans to small businesses. LIDC is not a bank, but it is the premier small business lender on Long Island. LIDC also provides technical assistance for companies wishing to do business with federal, state and local government and large corporate entities. LIDC's mission is to encourage economic stability and growth in Nassau and Suffolk Counties.