[Fredslist] Ed Bienstock

Rich Klein rdk at carnegie-ltd.com
Wed Jun 7 14:00:49 EDT 2006

Gotham -

A few words about Gotham's very own Ed Bienstock...Most, if not all of
us, have heard a lot about Ed through Gotham, and I will add to the
praise.  My very new wife and I purchased our wedding bands from Ed, and
he went out of his way more than once to make sure the experience was a
great one.

Claudia works in Pennsylvania and goes to graduate school at NYU on
weekends, and is therefore extremely busy.  Nonetheless, Ed was gracious
with his time (he waited in his office until very late in the evening to
meet with us to accommodate our schedules) and expert in his opinions.
He took time and care in ensuring we got exactly what we wanted, and he
did it within our modest budget.

Every kind word we've all heard about him through Gotham has been an
understatement - thanks Ed!

Best Regards,

Rich Klein

Carnegie Associates Ltd.