[Fredslist] ISO Detroit Estate Lawyer

Zahn, Bari bzahn at torys.com
Tue Jun 6 13:47:09 EDT 2006

Hi Gotham Family,

My friend Charzette's father passed away in Detroit without a will. She was the only blood child. Her sister was from the same mother. The father never adopted her sister, but he did pay her mother child support for her when her parents divorced. The lawyer in Detroit said that the sister was entitled to take under Michigan State law because the father paid child support for her. As a NY atty, I have never heard of such a thing, so I am hoping to run this by a Detroit lawyer. Any contacts would be much appreciated.

This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and may be privileged or confidential. Any distribution, printing or other use by anyone else is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, and permanently delete this email and attachments.