[Fredslist] Fashion Contacts Needed

Michael Millis Michael_Millis at msn.com
Fri Jan 27 10:56:12 EST 2006

Hello along the network,

I hope 2006 has gotten off to a good start for everyone.

Currently, I am working on two fashion show events, both of which will feature
well-known entertainment personalities. The shows are being formatted for
consumers. That is, everything displayed during the events will be available for sale.

I am looking for executive contacts at major fashion labels (Anne Klein, DKNY, Liz
Claiborne, etc.), local boutiques, and retailers (Lord & Taylor, Bloomingdale's, Macy's,
etc.). The shows will be weighted towards women's summer fashion. But some men's
fashion might also be included.

Thanks very much for the assist, Gotham.

Have a most excellent weekend.

Mike Millis
MX2 MEDIA
Special Events Design, Production, and Coordination

"Making Exciting Things Happen."