[Fredslist] Executive Assistant Needed

Sfzinder at aol.com Sfzinder at aol.com
Sun Jan 22 21:01:15 EST 2006

Hi Gotham - I am the General Counsel to Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center and
my assistant recently moved to North Carolina, so I am in need of some
assistance - The right candidate will be very organized and computer literate.
He/she must really know Word and Excel better than me (powerpoint and access also a
plus) - I am tired of having to correct my assistant's formatting challenges.
 He/she must also be capable of working in a stressful environment and be
able to handle responsibilities for multiple people (I am not the only boss to
this position).  He/she will also serve as the primary receptionist in the
executive office suite, so a good, calm, professional, discrete personal demeanor
is a must.

The advantage/disadvantage to the job is that it is in Central Brooklyn - a
block from Utica Avenue

Candidates should email their resume to me at my office email -
szinder at kingsbrook.org

Thanks

Susan Zinder
(women's group)