[Fredslist] The Next Gotham Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Roundtable -- Who's Interested?

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Fri Jan 20 12:50:45 EST 2006

Last call -- if you're interested in the SEO Roundtable on L.I., please
e-mail me offlist.  (If you've told me during a meeting that you're
interested, please e-mail me anyway to ensure that you're on the list.)  For
further info, please see below.

Really, this is the final call.  Even if Fred tries to twist my arm yet
again.  Really.  I mean it.  No kidding.  And have a great weekend.

David Abeshouse
Gotham L.I.

David at BizLawNY.com