[Fredslist] Need a lawyer

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 19:18:12 EST 2006

A friend of mine slipped and fell on a very wet staircase at Crobar at 2AM Monday morning while attending a dance there.   He has signed statements from at least three friends who were eyewitnesses to the accident.  Crobar's security offered him some immediate medical assistance, validating his fall.   He suffered from a broken right hand (fractured metacarpals) and has started to accrue significant medical bills.  He would like a lawyer to take on a case against Crobar for their negligence.  His name is Jose Colon and I will pass on to him any lawyers who are recommended for this case.  Thanks,  Gerry Goldhaber