[Fredslist] Asian Group Chinese New Year Party

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Wed Jan 18 12:59:12 EST 2006

I can not wait for the Gotham Asian Networking Group (GANG) Chinese New Year (of the dog) celebration at the Peking Park Restaurant (100 Park at 40th Street) on 1/26 at 5:00 (at 4:30 Mitch Tobol our Webmaster will be giving web site orientation)!  Are you coming?  If not, you will be missinfg out. The festivities will go on into the night and are beyond my Blackberry descriptive capabilities. The cost is $50 and checks must be received by Lorraine Walla by 1/23 at 141 West 74th apt 4a, NY, NY, 10023. The no compete rule will be waived for this meeting only.
Sent via BlackBerry from EarthLink Wireless.