[Fredslist] January 18th Not to be Missed Marketing Opportunity

Linda lindarnewman at verizon.net
Thu Jan 12 17:29:09 EST 2006

HELLO GOTHAM,

There is still time to sign up for this exciting luncheon, Wednesday,
January 18, 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM, see what our speaker has to offer by
reading the below message.

$40 check to Fred in advance, $50 at the door.  SPACE IS LIMITED.

I'll be out of town until Tuesday, happy networking!!!

Gothamly,

Queenie, Co-chair
Industry Specific Events

lindarnewman at verizon.net

 Come join Robert Levin, Editor-in-Chief & Publisher of The New York
Enterprise Report for a lunch that will send you back to the office with
dozens of ideas to positively impact your top and bottom line (as well as
with a full stomach).  In a short period of time The New York Enterprise
Report has become a must read for growing businesses.  Robert will draw upon
the expertise of dozens of Report contributors as well as his own tips and
tricks and share top best practices in the area sales & marketing.  Topics
include:

*

	Using the Internet to tell you what your prospect want to buy now
(and it doesn't cost a dime)
*

	What you need to know before you invest in an advertising campaign
(and what the media doesn't want you to know)
*

	Event marketing do's and don'ts
*

	What works and doesn't work with email newsletters
*

	3 killer sales tips
*

	Expert advice from master networkers
*

	How to get qualified traffic to your website
*

	Do's and don'ts when emailing clients and prospects

About The New York Enterprise Report

The New York Enterprise Report ( <http://www.nyreport.com/>
www.nyreport.com), an RSL Media LLC publication, features articles written
by leading business experts specifically for small and midsize businesses in
the New York metro area.  Each issue features thousands of dollars of
expertise making The Report the must read publication for New York area
business.  With articles from sales to taxes to technology, The Report
provides "how to" expertise that enables businesses to not just survive, but
thrive.

Robert Levin
Publisher
The New York Enterprise Report