[Fredslist] Land wanted

Iris Seligman iris at checkmateresources.com
Fri Jan 6 16:05:56 EST 2006

Hello and Happy New Year to Everyone.

My son, who lives in Oregon has been dabbling in real estate for the past
several years.  He is now involved with a commercial real estate developer.
He is desperately looking for ways to find the following (see below.)  He
needs websites, connections,  people who know how to find tracks of land
etc. Do any of you out there have any advice as to the best way to start to
find this land?

Thanks for any and all help,

Iris Seligman

						NEEDED
On a major highway (like I-5) in the Portland or Seattle Metro Area. The
closer to the city the better.
50+ acres of commercially zoned land for shopping center development.

Iris Seligman
Checkmate Resources
"We Help Your Clients Remember You"
Ph: 516-938-1663