Fwd: [Fredslist] WMF Update

David Stein david at automatic-mail.com
Fri Jan 6 07:50:38 EST 2006

For those of you who do not know Dave Bishop, he is a relatively new Queens
Gothamite.  I referred him to one of my clients 6 months ago and I still
get thanked for the work his company did on modernizing his network and
getting his mother-in-law's computer working right.  I'm most impressed
with the concept of making a mother-in-law' happy???

I strongly recommend that any Queens or Long Island business that needs
computer network help call Dave Bishop.

David Stein
Queens Chair
347-581-7909