[Fredslist] need very part-time bookkeeping help - 1 day per week or two

Stephanie Schwab stephanies at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 20:11:33 EST 2006

Hi Gothamites:

We're looking for a very part-time bookkeeper to come into our office
on a regular basis and help us manage A/P and A/R using QuickBooks.
We're thinking that we need someone either 1/2 day once per week or
maybe 1 full day every two weeks - with the former (more frequently,
less hours per week) the preference.

Can you please recommend individuals who provide this service?  We
don't want to hire a company, we'd prefer a freelancer who does this
for other clients and might be able to be flexible and grow with us as
we grow.

thanks!
Stephanie Schwab

If possible, please reply to me at work via email:
sschwab at converseon.com