[Fredslist] Marcus Goldhaber

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 15:33:17 EDT 2005

My son, Marcus, whom many of you saw and heard play with his Jazz Quartet (www.marcusgoldhaber.com) at our Friar's Club Art Show and Cocktail Party, is in need of an entertainment lawyer and an agent.  If anyone has a lead on either or both, please contact either Marcus directly through his website or me at 212-379-6661 or 917-279-2303.  Prospective agents or lawyers can hear him play throughout October every Sunday night from October 2-23 from 7:30pm-11:30PM at The Downstairs Room at Penang Restaurant, 240 Columbus Ave at 71st St.  Thanks,  Gerry Goldhaber

http://mail.yahoo.com