[Fredslist] Great UWS Apartment for Rent

Sfzinder at aol.com Sfzinder at aol.com
Wed Sep 21 21:32:07 EDT 2005

A friend of mine who has really helped me out during a bad time has a  GREAT
1 bedroom apartment to rent on the Upper West Side.

The apartment is in the 1938 Art Deco doorman building at the corner  of West
End Avenue and 80th st. It faces North with open city views  and side views
of the Hudson and Riverside Park.  It is a classic 3.5 room  art deco one
bedroom (large bedroom, step down living room, kitchen and large  foyer/dining
area) on the 12th floor.  I can attest from personal  experience (I am borrowing
the apartment through the middle - end of October  while work is being done in
my home) to the HUGE amount of closet space - 3  really large closets!  It has
a new kitchen with a window, and a nice  bathroom (newly renvoated as well)
with a window.  We live in a friendly  coop that likes pets.

She is asking for people interested in renting to contact her directly -
sorry, no brokers and no commission.  The apartment is not yet formally on  the
market - so act now before others find it - it really is great!

The coop requires that the winning renter of the apartment (and whoever  gets
it will be a winner) provide financial statements, including two years  of
tax returns.  You will also need to have a personal interview with  the board to
get the apartment

You can contact me or Helen directly - Helen's email is
_Helenpomeroy at aol.com_ (mailto:Helenpomeroy at aol.com)

Regards to all -

Susan Zinder
(women's group)