[Fredslist] Industry Specific Luncheon - Real Estate - Thursday, 9/15

Linda 'Queenie' Newman queenie at thorn.net
Tue Sep 13 10:23:05 EDT 2005

Good morning Gotham,

The reservations are still pouring in for our first industry specific luncheon.  I am delighted with the response.

I do ask my fellow Gothamites one favor.  Please confirm your attendance with me via e-mail and not by telephone.  I just can't return calls to confirm attendance.  queenie at thorn.net .  I can't look up each person's e-mail on the Gotham database.  Time is of the essence.

We will make room for you and will accommodate payment at the door although mailing a check to Fred's office is preferable.

Many thanks for your kind cooperation.

Gothamly,

Queenie, Coordinator
Industry Specific Luncheons