[Fredslist] The Gotham Mentoring Program

Linda 'Queenie' Newman queenie at thorn.net
Wed Sep 7 14:39:51 EDT 2005

Hi Gotham Family,

For those of you who know me (and there are many), this e-mail will not come as a surprise to you.

I am the Co-Chair of the Gotham Mentoring Program and proud to say that.  I am an "all or none" type of person and because of that, I feel that a vast majority of Gotham members are not realizing the full potential of their Gotham membership by not participating in this program.

With that said, I ask members who are participating to please write a vignette about their experience for the Gotham Gazette.  Please tell us how this program has impacted your business and/or personal life.

It is much appreciated.

Oh, and if you know people who are interested in our Real Estate luncheon on September 15th, there are still a few seats left.

Another thing, Gotham's Hispanic Group is having their next meeting on September 20th.  I am the GC and would be happy to have LOTS of "Circuit Riders.  Just e-mail me to clear any conflicts.

Many thanks.

Gothamly,

Queenie, Co-Chair, Gotham Mentoring Program

Linda R. Newman
Queen of Networking

718-336-4544    telephone

queenie at thorn.net - email