[Fredslist] Foundation donation's

Formica, Robert Robert.Formica at sterlingbancorp.com
Tue Sep 6 12:13:37 EDT 2005

Gotham Members,
So far we have received $1,800 in donations from our members and friends, for the hurricane relief effort. Gotham City Networking Foundation has $2,800 on deposit and will add that to whatever the total is. Although we set this Friday as a deadline, we will accept donations and will forward all donations to the American Red Cross, Hurricane Katrina Relief.

Many of you have written that you have already donated directly to an organization or through your employer which has a matching donation benefit. Which ever way you choose to donate is appreciated. These victims are suffering terribly and every dollar is important.

Thank you
Bob Formica