[Fredslist] Icla da Silva Foundation/leukemia

Shinecorp at aol.com Shinecorp at aol.com
Mon Sep 5 09:20:47 EDT 2005

Dear Gothamites,

I am at the Board of  Directors of the Icla da  Silva Foundation and Chairman
of the Special Events Committee. The Icla da Silva  Foundation is a
non-for-profit that helps children with LEUKEMIA providing  financial help,
psychological support,  recruiting bone-marrow donors, and find a compatible bone-marrow
donor for  the children that need a transplant. The  Foundation became the
biggest bone-marrow donor recruitment  unit in the USA.
We will hold our  Annual Dinner/Dance on OCTOBER 27, 05, at the Water's Edge
Restaurant to  raise funds to help so many children that need the assistance
that the  Foundation can provide. Can we count with your presence and  support?
Please contact Airam  da Silva at _airam at icla.org_ (mailto:airam at icla.org)
or (212) 593  1708. You can also visit the website _www.icla.org_
(http://www.icla.org) .
Thank you so much for  your support!