[Fredslist] Real Estate Luncheon -9/15/05

Linda 'Queenie' Newman queenie at thorn.net
Fri Sep 2 14:58:54 EDT 2005

Hi Gothamites and Friends of Gotham,

Attached please find the bio for Jim Berg, our speaker for the first
industry specific luncheon to be held at The Friars Club on Thursday,
September 15th from 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM.

Feel free to forward this e-mail.

Advance registration is required for this event and we have a limited number
of seats available.

Please send your check for $40, payable to Gotham City Networking, Inc. to:

Fred Klein, Esq.
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, New York 10022

PLEASE MARK YOUR CHECK 9/15 REAL ESTATE LUNCHEON AND BE SURE TO PUT YOUR
NAME ON IT.

Our Co-Founder and Bookkeeper, Fred Klein, gets very unhappy with
unidentifiable checks.

Please tell your clients about this important event.

GCs, please send this to your guest list.

I look forward to this being the first of many industry specific luncheons.

I will be attending with two non-Gothamites who would normally conflict with
other members of the Weiner Group.  A mortgage broker and a life insurance
person.

This is the time for us to share Gotham's wealth with others who are not as
fortunate as we are.  We already have our spots locked in !!!

Looking forward to a full house!

Gothamly,

Queenie of Weiner and Beyond

Linda R. Newman