[Fredslist] Fredslist post from scottstuart.esq@gmail.com requires approval

Elizabeth elizabeth at promotionalink.com
Mon Oct 31 20:24:34 EST 2005

This is MAD!!! We can not be responsible to verify and check the
position of each and every invitation, extra ticket to an every, a
charity function, golf outing, sporting event and memo that is passed on
by a fellow Gothamite, via Fred's List .... there are business that
discriminate against ethic/religious  groups shall be banded from having
membership in Gotham based on a company's "policies" written or
otherwise, shall we ban reference to companies and organization that
reflect different than our beliefs  Where will this end..... I find many
of the events supported by Gotham,  not to my personal liking but I
chose whether or not to attend.

 JMHO

Betty

Elizabeth B. O'Neill