[Fredslist] Yes, We Want Your Blood Too!

Lisa Waterman WATERMAN at israeloff.com
Thu Oct 27 17:05:06 EDT 2005

Blood donations are needed even more as we get closer to the end of the
year, and as luck would have it you still have time to donate.  So in
between the holidays, holiday parties and all the revelry, please set
aside some time for charity.  The New York State Society of CPAs-Nassau
Chapter is having their annual blood drive at various locations on
November 11, November 21, and December 6.  The drive is to benefit the
NY Blood Center which has been committed to Long Island for over 40
years, by supplying life-saving blood products and services to
approximately 50 hospitals throughout Nassau, Suffolk and Queens
counties.  You too can help make a difference.  Please join us and give
the gift of life.  Contact John Barone at 516-620-8508 to sign up.

Lisa B.Waterman
Director of Marketing
Israeloff, Trattner & Co., P.C.
CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS *  FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS
1225 Franklin Avenue - Suite 200
Garden City, NY  11530
Tel:  (516) 240-3300 x267
Fax: (516) 240-3310
www. israeloff.com
Isn't It Time You Made Israeloff, Trattner & Co. Part Of Your Team?