[Fredslist] Fantasy Balketball league

Larry Solomon info at paintedporch.com
Sat Oct 22 10:50:37 EDT 2005

Dear Gotham members,
       For 20 years, Sports Illustrated has been running and hosting a Fantasy Basketball League, with 10 teams, mostly with editors and writers, who work at Sports Illustrated. It is more fun than you can possible imagine and I belong , with my two grown sons. For the 1st time in quite a while , a new team will be brought in. If you love basketball and always wanted to operate as a general manager, here is your opportunity.It costs $360 to join and yes, you can win money. The draft will be held at Sports Illustrated on Tuesday Nov 1st. Should you be interested in joining, please contact me immediately, at my antique store and I would be delighted to discuss how it works and submit your name as a new team. Its best to do this with a partner. First come, first serve.
Regards,
Larry Solomon
413 229 2700
painted porch antiques