[Fredslist] Promo - TAG Online

Judy Mines jmines at tagonline.com
Fri Oct 21 13:10:20 EDT 2005

Hi Gothamites,

TAG Online is a full service web company, providing, design,
development, and hosting since
late 1993. It's been brought to my attention that many companies have a
hard time getting
in touch with the companies that have designed their websites and/or
their hosting company.

At  TAG Online we pride ourselves on our customer service.

For Non-profits we give discounts.

Web Hosting

Benefits of Hosting with TAG Online

Unlike many web design/development shops, we include in our offering
hosting of our
sites on servers located within our own data center.  This permits us
to control the quality
of the site as it is initially delivered, as well as over time as
enhancements are made both
  to the site itself and to the server(s) on which it resides.

Our servers are designed specifically for the hosting of sophisticated,
high volume and
secure websites.  We don't mix different tasks onto these servers.  For
example, any email
services we provide use a completely different set of servers protected
by a different set
of firewalls.

TAG Online's network is connected to multiple backbones.  This provides
for both
redundancy and improved performance.  We also provide backup/restores,
system
monitoring, and customer service.

Monthly Hosting:

•	Website (www.yourdomain.com)
•	FTP server (ftp.yourdomain.com)
•	Unlimited access and traffic up to 5 gigs a month
•	150 megs of disk web space
•	Easy to read monthly  graphical statistical usage reports
•	Mail Forwarding
•	Nightly Backups up to 2 weeks of storage
•	System Monitoring
•	Use of form program
•	Use of our online documentation
•	Use of our easy to use TAG Online Web Editor! (so you can easily
update your site yourself)
•	Password protected directories
•	Use of our product: TAGX
•	Unscreened CGI programming (Java, C, C++, and Perl)
•	Technical support

Judy Mines
Business Development
TAG Online, Inc.
Internet Design, Development and Hosting
Phone: (973) 783-5583
Cell Phone: (917) 841-6521
Email: jmines at tagonline.com
Website: www.tagonline.com