[Fredslist] Wealth Management / Estate Planning Seminar

Dichter, Dan [PVTC] dan.dichter at smithbarney.com
Mon Oct 17 14:53:41 EDT 2005

Dear Gotham Members:
The purpose of this email is to gauge your interest level in a seminar
that fellow Gothamite, Eric J. Miller of Carnegie Associates Ltd, and I
are considering bringing to you.
As many of you know, Eric is a long-time estate planning solution
provider and has been an excellent resource for many of you in the past.
He and his partners at Carnegie Associates are on the cutting edge of
their industry.  Eric would like to discuss the evolution of life
insurance, from protection, to a commodity, to a security, to a
derivative.  In addition, Eric will present ways to exploit maximum
advantage of these products for tax savings, your family, and your
legacy.  As faculty member of the ABA's Wealth Management School and
former faculty of the Practicing Law Institute, this is an excellent
opportunity for fellow Gothamites to hear a nationally renowned speaker
who's one of our own.
As member of the Private Client Group at Smith Barney, Citigroup, I run
a boutique Wealth Management practice providing asset allocation, risk
management and investment advisory services to high net worth families
and individuals. Our service is delivered in a real, meaningful and
digestible manner. Our clients receive prudent (to their risk tolerance)
advice and guidance on a subject matter that many of us work our lives
to achieve - creation and protection of wealth, for us, our children,
and our grandchildren.
Given the natural synergies of our businesses, Eric and I would like to
bring to you a seminar focused on Wealth Planning.  More specifically,
an educational, interactive symposium centered around the creation,
protection and generational transfer of wealth.  If this is a topic of
sufficient interest to you - enough so that you would attend a 90 minute
seminar at a location in Manhattan to be determined - please let us know
by responding to this email.  Input on any specific areas you are
interested in hearing from us on should be noted and are welcomed.

Thank you for your follow up. We look forward to hearing from you and
the chance to give something back to Gotham.

Kind regards,

_______________________________________
Daniel G. Dichter
Second Vice President - Investments
Smith Barney | Citigroup Global Markets, Inc.
31 West 52nd Street, 23rd Floor
New York, NY 10019
p. (212) 603-6178
f.  (212) 307-3863
dan.dichter at smithbarney.com

Reminder:  E-mail sent through the Internet is not secure.
Do not use e-mail to send us confidential information
such as credit card numbers, changes of address, PIN
numbers, passwords, or other important information.
Do not e-mail orders to buy or sell securities, transfer
funds, or send time sensitive instructions. We will not
accept such orders or instructions.  This e-mail is not
an official trade confirmation for transactions executed
for your account.  Your e-mail message is not private in
that it is subject to review by the Firm, its officers,
agents and employees.