[Fredslist] Gotham Success Story

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Sun Oct 16 11:57:25 EDT 2005

Gotham is truly a magic wand!  We woke up this morning with a flooded basement and called around for help with absolutely no luck. What to do?  Send a "Rain Relief"  email to fredslist and hope for the best. Amazingly, within minutes our peerless Moderator Debbie Lindner(at 8:47 on a Sunday morning) responded (member Raj Gaol also responded with the name of Melanie Accardi of the same the company) that her Bandit Group had a new member Paul Napolitano who could help me and within minutes he called me and within the hour he was at my house pumping us out. Under the circumstances it was miraculous!  Even more miraculous when Paul revealed he had jumped us ahead of over 20 customers as we are Gotham "family". Paul is the owner of Branch Services and his business is other peoples troubles. Well he sure pumped me out of trouble!  Thanks again Paul.  I hope you never need his services, but this is one battle field endorsement!
Sent via BlackBerry from EarthLink Wireless.