[Fredslist] A Gotham Tasting Event Prepared by Gotham Cooks

Linda 'Queenie' Newman queenie at thorn.net
Mon Oct 10 14:58:06 EDT 2005

Hi Gothamites,

Here's a new idea for you to wrap your arms (and mouths) around.

Our Fearless Leader, Fred Klein, had an idea at the last Incubator.  Why not have an event where Gotham members cook and sample each other's specialties?

Judy Mines, new member of the Woman's Group, is a pastry chef.  Anthony Orlando is well known for his barbecues.  We don't know how many other Gotham cooks there are "out there".

If we were to rent a commercial kitchen, for a cook-off and a taste off, would you be interested in participating/tasting?

Let me know...

Gothamly,

The Incubator Chick - Home to New Gotham Ideas

Linda R. Newman
Queen of Networking

718-336-4544    telephone

queenie at thorn.net - email