[Fredslist] News about Gotham's Incubator

Linda 'Queenie' Newman queenie at thorn.net
Mon Oct 10 11:07:04 EDT 2005

Hi Gotham Family,

I hope everyone is enjoying the Columbus Day holiday.

The dates for the New York City Incubator are now listed on the Gotham calendar.  If you are interested in attending The Incubator, please e-mail me.

The Incubator is an opportunity for a small group of Gotham members to get to know each other better under the influence of alcohol.  Drinks are on Gotham.

The New York Incubator is from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM at The Friars Club in the second floor bar.

Please note, if you sign up for The Incubator, please consider that a commitment.  Since only a few people come to each Incubator, if you reserve a spot and don't show, you defeat the purpose of The Incubator.

As most of you know, our Fearless Co-Founder, Fred Klein, has been having back problems.  He waited for the last Incubator, only to find out that one person showed up.

Please, if you sign up for The Incubator, consider it important and show up.

Gothamly,

The Incubator Chick

Linda R. Newman
Queen of Networking