[Fredslist] "My High School"

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Sat Oct 8 10:03:26 EDT 2005

You may have heard me talk about "my high school" which is the inner city High School for Leadership & Public Service which fellow Gothamites Jane Present, Sam Penceal, Rebecca Selvenis, Scott Bloom, Lisa Mueller and Linda Queenie Newman devote themselves to. I have said, quite seriously that my work with them and many other Syracuse University graduates on its behalf may get me into Heaven. I have not solicited on behalf of the school, but the kids have come up with a wonderful holiday card and if you want to help nudge me along please see below. Thanks!