[Fredslist] Ross B. Intelisano, Esq. - Promotion - New Website

Ross B. Intelisano rossbi at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 10:38:40 EDT 2005

Hey Gothamites

My law firm, which represents individuals and institutions in disputes with the securities industry, recently relaunched our website.  Check it out at http://www.richintelisano.com.  The site explains the kinds of matters we handle, including presently representing a group of investors in the Bayou hedge fund fraud for which we have been quoted extensively in the press.

Enjoy the weekend.

Ross

Ross B. Intelisano, Esq. Rich & Intelisano, LLP1 Trinity Centre111 Broadway, Suite 1303New York, NY 10006Tel.:  (212) 433-1480Fax : (212) 433-1481e-mail: rintelisano at richintelisano.comhttp://www.richintelisano.com