[Fredslist] Please support my friend and colleague Christina

Judy Mines jmines at tagonline.com
Tue Oct 4 12:47:33 EDT 2005

Hello Gothamites,

Christina Sayler (who is the office manager/web developer at TAG
Online) is
participating in the NIKE Women's Marathon in San Francisco, California
as a member of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team In Training on
October 23rd. Everyone on her team are raising funds to help stop
leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin lymphoma and myeloma from taking more
lives. Christina is completing this marathon in honor of all
individuals who are battling blood cancers. These people are the real
heroes on her team, and we need your support to cross the ultimate
finish line - a cure!

Every donation will make a difference in people’s lives!
Thank you for your support!

http://www.active.com/donations/fundraise_public.cfm?key=liveitup

Thanks,
Judy Mines

Judy Mines
Business Development
TAG Online, Inc.
Internet Design, Development and Hosting
Phone: (973) 783-5583
Cell Phone: (917) 841-6521
Email: jmines at tagonline.com
Website: www.tagonline.com