[Fredslist] A computer for Dominick

JanPresent at aol.com JanPresent at aol.com
Mon Nov 28 13:19:34 EST 2005

It is the end of the year and many folk may be thinking of upgrading their
computers, either business or PC.

Our New Orleans transplant at Leadership, Dominick Lee, lost his computer
during the flood. I am pleased to report that the lad has come 'round,  is
attending school regularly, is about to turn 17, and is applying to colleges.  His
Mom found an apartment, and a job and they had a real Thanksgiving. It is  not
how he had planned and hoped to spend his senior year, but it is  working.

If anyone has a workable computer to donate, it would be terrific. I know
the family will arrange to have it picked up. His Mom says he is using the ones
at school when he can and she is trying to do some of his research at her
job,  but it is not easy for her since she just started. He needs it for school
research.

Let me know, and you can be a real Christmas angel.

Jane Present