[Fredslist] A Photographer for All!

BFendelman at aol.com BFendelman at aol.com
Wed Nov 23 13:34:14 EST 2005

Today is promotion day and I want to use my time to  promote another -
Richard  Lewin, a superb photographer .
We had a family event, with family from all over the  world.  I spoke to
Richard if he could help with a family  photo.  Richard was flexible to work
through several dates and time changes  to accommodate all.  He came to our home,
spent several hours  photographing all and individuals.  He  delivered a full
portfolio of  wonderful fully developed photos the next day along with several
discs  for each of our families.  His work was great, reasonably priced,
provided  a lasting memory for all of us for years to come and best of all, a
delight to  work with (he also is the photographer for the Friars' Club).
My recommendation -
             RICHARD FOR PHOTOGRAPY.
    Richard Lewin
    T: (917) 873 - 3940
    E-mail: _soniboy at aol.com_ (mailto:soniboy at aol.com)
Regards to all and a happy Thanksgiving.
Burt

Burton M  Fendelman & Associates
60 Gramercy Park North Suite 6A
New York, New  York 10010-5427