[Fredslist] Need Really Good Lawyer (or Publicist) for a Special Case

Aguinaldo, Roger raguinaldo at maadvisor.com
Wed Nov 16 18:18:29 EST 2005

Gothamites,

A friend of mine who is a student is being sued by the Recording Industry Association of America and major record label companies for copyright infringement for allegedly allowing uploads of copyrighted music from his hard drive on a service called "I2Hub."  The service was just shut down because of mounting legal problems.

My student friend needs legal advice from a lawyer who knows how to deal with these new technologies or is familiar with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).  The law firm that's doing the suing is Cowan, Liebowitz & Latman, P.C. (www.cll.com).

This also could be a good case for a publicist who can put this story on the news since these major record labels, like Universal, Sony, and Warner Brothers are going after the "little guy."

Please email me and I'll forward your referrals/recommendations to him.

Thanks.

Regards,
Roger Aguinaldo
CEO and Publisher
The M&A Advisor
raguinaldo at maadvisor.com
718-997-7900 x7906
Fax: 718-997-7949
MARK YOUR CALENDAR! December 5-6, 2005 in New York with The 4th Annual M&A Advisor Awards!  To register or inquire for speaking and sponsorship opportunities call (718) 997-7900 or visit our website:http://www.maadvisor.com/conference.

Do you have The Middle Market Deal of the Year?  Then nominate it for The 4th Annual M&A Advisor Awards - the "Academy Awards of M&A".  There are over 17 different categories in which to enter your deal.  Nominations are due October 7, 2005.  Vist our website at http://www.maadvisor.com.

Visit us at <http://www.maadvisor.com/>. The leading Website for professionals in M&A.