[Fredslist] Looking for PR Assistant

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Wed Nov 16 16:07:13 EST 2005

Seeking public relations/publicity assistant to work on
international beauty account

Seeking to hire a PR assistant to work directly under me --Ideal candidate
is someone with a minimum 2-3 years consumer products experience, preferably
in the beauty and food areas.  Candidate should also have a fearless phone
personality, lover of detail work, solid computer skills, some writing
ability, and, if at all possible (and I know this is asking a lot), an
ability to "pitch" stories in French.

So, if any of my Gotham friends knows someone, please have them contact me
by email only (bambe at bambepr.com).  No new college grads please--I need
someone with solid PR experience.

Many thanks
Bambe Levine