[Fredslist] Incredible Art Administrator/Project Manager seeking a full time position

Dichter, Dan [PVTC] dan.dichter at smithbarney.com
Thu Nov 10 16:39:02 EST 2005

Please find the message below from a wonderfully gifted and dedicated
arts enthusiast.  Hire Jackie and you will thank me one day!

- Dan Dichter

A few things about me and this resume. The work that I
do for the Williamsburg Art neXus (WAX) is volunteer
work.  I started out as an intern in exchange for
rehearsal space, then in Nov. 2004 helped then leave
their home of 5 years, which essentially involved
shutting down a full production theatre and now help
the organization run in its homeless phase of
development along side the executive director. It has
been a huge learning experience for me, from offering
artists support, researching real estate, grants and
other fudning opportunities to submitting proposals to
Request for Expressed Interest (RFEI) to BAMLDC.
I also run the WAXworks Program, therefore I am
responsible for all aspects of its production, start
to finish. More information on the organization is
located at www.wax205.com.  This is the type of arts organization I am
interested in working for: one that offers all kinds of services &
programs for artists.

And as for my company: JaxDance, I am the Managing &
Artistic Director.  All responsiblity of the company
falls to me, producing, creating, marketing,
development, and funding.  So, If i do not know how to
do something, I figure it out and it gets done. More information on my
company is located at www.jaxdance.com.

That might be more information than you needed.

Thank you so much.

Sincerely,

Jackie

Jaclyn Moynahan
JaxDance
67 Metropolitan Ave, 4th Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11211
516-647-9555
jaxdance02 at yahoo.com
www.jaxdance.com

Reminder:  E-mail sent through the Internet is not secure.
Do not use e-mail to send us confidential information
such as credit card numbers, changes of address, PIN
numbers, passwords, or other important information.
Do not e-mail orders to buy or sell securities, transfer
funds, or send time sensitive instructions. We will not
accept such orders or instructions.  This e-mail is not
an official trade confirmation for transactions executed
for your account.  Your e-mail message is not private in
that it is subject to review by the Firm, its officers,
agents and employees.