[Fredslist] Needed: Movers for small office move within Midtown

Everest lmwallaeverest at nyc.rr.com
Sat Nov 5 12:27:04 EST 2005

Hi Gothamites,

Thanks to all those who responded to my request to help find my colleague, Beverly, Midtown office space.  She's nearing a decision on choosing her new location, and now needs to locate movers to move her small business within Midtown.  Beverly's direct contact info is listed below . . .

Dear Lorraine:

I need to relocate my office during the last 10 days in November.   It will be a small office move within midtown.

Movers can call me at my office and leave a message on my answering
machine:  212-972-5330, or email me:  Bchan43460 at aol.com

Thanks for your help.

Beverly