[Fredslist] Tuesday 11/8 is Election Day

absandpe at aol.com absandpe at aol.com
Thu Nov 3 18:17:41 EST 2005

Dear Gothamites:

Just a reminder to everyone that Tuesday, November 8th is Election  Day.

My partner's wife, ANGELA IANNACCI, is on the ballot for New York State
Supreme Court Justice.  All Nassau and Suffolk registered voters are  eligible to
vote for her.

ANGELA is currently an Acting Supreme Court Justice in Nassau County and is
very well respected by both the bench and the bar.

I have known her for almost 20 years and I heartily endorse her.

Please show your support by coming out to vote for JUDGE ANGELA IANNACCI on
Tuesday, 11/8.

Thank you and have a wonderful Marathon Weekend!

Annamarie  Bondi-Stoddard, Esq.
Pegalis & Erickson, LLC
1 Hollow Lane
Suite  107