[Fredslist] Sponsorship/Promotions company needed

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Wed Nov 2 19:02:58 EST 2005

Seeking Promotions to Connect book author with Opportunities

Gotham Folks:

We represent Robin Jay (www.robinjay.com) author of the upcoming book, "The
Art of the Business Lunch, Building Relationships Between 12 and 2" which is
to be published Feb 28 by Career Press.  Robin, who lives in Las Vegas,
comes from the world of advertising sales and is a known lecturer and
speaker.

Aside from general publicity for the book, which we feel is a natural, Robin
is seeking a promotions firm who can create sponsorship opportunities that
will lead to a national media tour.  Possible sponsors might range from a
restaurant chain to a large advertising agency--any entity that is connected
with business and food.

If any Gotham friend has any lead for her, please contact her directly.  She
is willing to do a deal for the right situation...

I sincerely hope someone out there can help.

Robin can be reached at 702-460-1420 or
RobinJay at TheArtoftheBusinessLunch.com

Please put on your thinking caps.  Feel free to recommend friends and
associates....

Many thanks
Bambe Levine

Bambe Levine, President