[Fredslist] Fw: Favor For Fred re Michael Carullo

Fred Klein fklein at kzrd.com
Thu May 19 11:44:56 EDT 2005

Please see the attached from Michael Carullo.  Michael is a fine young man
who just graduated St. John's this past weekend and is looking to find his
career path.  Please see the attached and do all you can to help him as a
favor to me!  Thanks.
__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein, Zelman, Rothermel & Dichter, L.L.P
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kzrd.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 05/19/2005 11:42 AM -----

             MdotCaRullo at aol.c
             om
             05/19/2005 11:09          fklein at kzrd.com

                                                                   Subject
                                       Michael Carullo

    Hello Mr. Klein, first I want to thank you for taking your time
yesterday to sit with me and discuss my career path. I appreciate all the
advice and all of the e-mails that you sent out for me. Also, thank you for
the lunch. I found it very interesting sitting with the Gotham Networking
members and listening to what their careers were all about.
    Since I've recently graduated from St. John's University with a Degree
in Sport Management and a minor in International Business I would like to
begin my career search in a sports related field. As you reiterated
yesterday, it is a tough business to get involved in so I am willing to get
experience in different areas of the business field.  I've attached my
resume below.
    Once again thank you for everything yesterday, I really found it
helpful and hopefully I will get some good leads from it.

Thank you,
Mike Carullo(See attached file: RESUME.doc)
***This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and
may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are
copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the
contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please delete the email and notify the sender if we are
sending you materials in error.***