[Fredslist] Craft Fair Volunteers

Geri Thomas gthomas at artstaffing.com
Thu May 19 10:02:46 EDT 2005

We're looking for several volunteers to "man" the Lyndhurst booth at the
Craft Fair this weekend in Tarrytown, New York.  Each volunteer gets $10 in
cash to spend at the fair, two complimentary admission tickets for friends
and family, and my eternal gratitude. Volunteers will interact with the
public, give out membership forms, and have a fabulous time on this 67-acre
estate. Hours in the booth for which we need coverage are:  tomorrow,
Friday, from 10am - 1.30pm, and from 1pm - 5pm; and Sunday, 10am-1.30pm.
Please let me know of your interest asap.  For more information on the Fair,
exhibitors, open hours, free parking, etc., go to:  www.artrider.com; or
www.lyndurst.org.  See you there!  Cheers, Geri

Geri Thomas, President
Thomas & Associates, Inc.